If you are a YouTube or Twitch content creator with at least 1000 followers, you can apply for your own Creator Codes in Supercell by following the procedures mentioned in this blog. Creator codes are a part of creator boost initiated by SUPERCELL for all their games to boost the spirit of the creators who work days and nights creating contents of the games produced by SUPERCELL. Because creating content advertises the game itself. The officials thought to reward those creators for their exclusive fanbase.
With the creator boost, every time a player makes some monetary purchase in game using your Creator Code, you will receive some part of the trade. This way you can make tons of money with creator boost.
How to apply for creator codes?
1. Visit Supercell Creators official website
You can access the website using this link.
Once you land on this page, you can login using your SUPERCELL ID or Sign Up a new account on their website. You need to follow this step to prove that you are a real human being and not a robot. Additionally, they will need to view your progress in their games which can be verified through the ID you will use to log in into this website.
2. Once you’ve logged in, click on “APPLY NOW”
The website will redirect you to the following page once you’ve logged in to your authorized account.
You can apply for the creator codes by filling the form mentioned in step 3.
3. FILL IN THE FORM
You will have to fill a form in order to submit your application to receive a personal creator code.
Once you click on REGISTER button present on the bottom of the page, your application will get submitted. SUPERCELL will then review your data, and if they maintain their standards, you will be soon notified with a message from their side.
If you found the above-mentioned process a little difficult to understand, you can also watch this video to further understand the process.
YOUTUBE VIDEO WILL BE CREATED SOON
Here are the steps to apply for your own creator codes in Supercell
- Log In to SUPERCELL CREATORS.
- Click “Join The Program” button that appears on the screen.
- You will be taken to the registration page.
- You need to connect your Supercell I’d to ensure that you are one of the players of these games.
- After you’ve verified your Supercell I’d, you will then be asked about the platform you post your content to.
- Choose either one of them: Twitch or YouTube. After choosing, you will have to confirm your account and then allow the required permissions to supercell.
- Now, you will have to choose the games you play. If you choose more than one game, specify which game would you like to consider primary? This game will be highlighted as a creator boost for you.
- Scroll down and enter the information asked. Type in the creator information and the language you create content in.
- Now, scroll down and agree all the terms and conditions and click Register.
Once you’ve followed all these steps your application will be submitted and undergoes review. If your application is accepted, you will receive a mail to your email id shortly. All the best.