Unlike PUBG Mobile, PUBG New State doesn’t share the Player ID of players in their profile section. Instead, players need to check the Player ID by going into the settings. In this blog, we will know how to do it.
What is Player (or Account) ID in PUBG New State?
Player Names can be changed over time. However, there are particular alpha-numeric codes that hold information of each players uniquely. These codes which remain unchanged or constant for a player unless he or she deletes his/her account is called Player ID in PUBG New State.
- Unique and Stylish PUBG New State Name for Players
- Low Recoil Sensitivity Settings for PUBG New State
How to view Account ID in PUBG New State?
You can check your Player ID by going into the settings. Follow these steps to do so:
1: Open PUBG New State game.
First and foremost, you need to open your game in order to view your player ID.
2: Click on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
You need to click on the three dots like option that appears on the top right corner of your screen.
3: Click on Settings button
You need to click on the settings button to check your player ID.
4: See your Account ID on the top.
The circled one is your Account ID. It will be different for different players.
Why is Account ID important?
Account ID is like your passport or citizenship certificate.
It contains all your information such as:
- Display Name
- Golds and In-game-currency
- Inventory: Outfits and Skins
- Tiers and Statistics and a lot more.
Your game progress is tracked and stored on the server under your specific player ID therefore, it is permanent for a player.
What is the use of Account ID in PUBG New State?
- You can easily search for players with their account ID.
- Sending friend requests to your friends is easy when you have their account ID.
- You can share your profile with your friends by sharing your account ID.
This Post Has One Comment
How can I change my name in pubg